Friday, September 3, 2010

From Vancouver, Chicago

this one from a Fil Am in Vancouver....
Your voice resonates with me very deeply. I've been searching for this window into my ancestral culture. I want to really re-connect with Babaylan energy. I hope to meet you one day and participate in future events.
Being a musician (my specialty is the shakuhachi, Japanese bamboo flute), Religious Studies major in University, and of course Filipino-American, discovering you and the Babaylan is very exciting for me!



and this one from Chicago...
I am quite impressed with CFBS, with the spirit & ferocity & open-ness I saw at April's conference. I am interested in organizing and supporting the work (and spirit!) of the CFBS in some capacity. But how?


I realize it's important to archive these comments. Will post them here as they come in.


and here's Haunani Kay Trask re Hawaii Indigenous Movement. talk about fierce!!

No comments:

Post a Comment