Monday, June 5, 2017

June 5, 2017

Dream

It was the end of a conference and I was in the process of checking out of the hotel. I was trying to decide whether I should spend another day to check out the town and do some sightseeing by taking the bus or a tourist bus. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do.  Walked back to the hotel and was looking around. A young woman asked what I am doing next and I said I don't know. She said I should do some writing for the next generation.

Woke up wondering what it means...

As I made pancake breakfast and after eating, I felt my heart rate go faster. I took a dilthiazem and half a fleicanide. Then went to pilates.

It feels like a panic attack but I could tell my mind not to be afraid.

I just need to rest. The last three days have been full of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment